The in-house training on Project Schedule Management held on Friday, 8th June 2018 at the company’s Head Office, Victoria Island and was delivered by Mr. Moses John, a certified Project Management Professional and Head of the Internal Audit Department, with years of experience in the industry. In attendance were all the Site Managers and Engineers of the Lagos region Project Sites and the Head Office Technical Team members.
The training objectives were as follows:
– The fundamentals of Project Schedule Management
– Project Schedule Management Processes
– Development of Effective Project Schedule
– Project Performance Reports
– Project Schedule Control using Earned Value Analysis
– Effective Change Request Management
The highly interactive session involved the use of Microsoft Project Software and a Case-study of previously developed Project Schedule of an existing site to explain the techniques applied.
Regional training for all the company’s project sites is in view for the coming months.